Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 3 - Red bird, Blue bird. These two glass birds sit on my windowsill in my kitchen. Anytime I do anything at the sink or in the kitchen for that matter, these two birds are there to greet me. These birds once lived on the windowsill of my grandmother. Growing up, she had all kinds of knick knacks that grandma's have, but for some reason I always loved these. When she moved to Indiana, she no longer had a windowsill to sit these on. I was so excited at the thought of them making a home on mine. Maybe someday they will move to a new home at Regan or Rylie's house. Course, might be kinda hard with Rylie, she says she gonna live with us til she's 40. In any case, I love these birds and they can perch on my windowsill for as long as they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment