Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feb. 23 - Brownie's Plea for Help. Today after I picked Rylie up from preschool, we had some errands to run, so we didn't make it home in time to have lunch with Dan. When we did get home, this is what we found. Rylie was in the middle of changing Brownie's clothes that morning when we had to leave for school, she thought he would be okay until we got home. Obviously not!! His note reads:
Please Help Me!! My owner left me home naked and I'm freezing!!
Love, Build a Dog
Now, obviously Brownie would remember his own name and wouldn't sign a note...Build a Dog. However, it did bring a shocked look to Rylie's face and she did question how Brownie got a pen in his hand. After I read the note out loud to her, she giggled and said, "That crazy daddy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment