Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feb. 25 - Is that Larry? Tonight I was watching TV with Dan...of course another show that he TiVo's on a regular basis. Destroyed in seconds...why you would want to watch other peoples misfortunes via destruction is beyond me...needless to say, this has become a daddy daughter show. Great mom, I know. Anyhow, tonight at the beginning of the show they were showing this party and some of the guests and this guy looks just like my BIL Larry. I had Dan rewind it a couple times so I could get this picture. I know, kinda stupid, but it was amazing to me how much this guy could have passed for Larry. The only difference between this guy and Larry is..Larry's tatoo is quite a bit bigger. And the cup would probably have been bigger too!! :) Love you Larry!

No comments:

Post a Comment