Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feb. 26 - No Trustpassing! I always knew the day would come when Regan would start to limit the visitors to her room..however, I didn't think it would come at 6 1/2. Tonight when I went to put her to bed, this was hanging on her door. I giggled thinking back to when I so badly wanted my own room to I could put a Keep Out sign on it for my sisters. Needless to say, I didn't get my own room until I was a sophomore in HS and I was so used to sharing my room, I let them come in pretty much all the time. I had my moments and I hope Regan is only having "moments". I want her and Rylie to be close and to stay close. By golly, I'll make them if I have to!! :) BTW, ask Regan to show you what a duck lip kiss looks like. Trust me, it's a little wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment