Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feb. 21 - Another Soccer Saturday. This is my niece, Olivia. This year my girls and their 2 cousins got to play on the same soccer team. It made it easy to see them all play. This picture reminds me how blessed and lucky I am to have my family so close to me. Very rarely do more than a couple days go by, when we don't see my sister or nieces and nephew. I take for granted how close they are and am constantly reminded how lucky I am. I'm so glad we are all so close and I love the fact that all the kids will grow up together. (We just need to get Justin and Lisa to move back and we'd all be here together!) I do wish Rebekah and Luke lived closer or we could visit more often. I hope they know how much we love them and think of them. I am truly a blessed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment